Video Short film.
A reflection on reception and interference.
Directed and Produced by: Gunilla Leander
Music by: Sebastian Sjögren
Sound research: Ola Anderstedt
The Hand: Ylva Kullenberg
Grass moves in the wind. A hand gently touches the grass, sometimes grasping the grass hard. The sound that is heard is news from different wars, from different times, Korea, Vietnam, Word Trade Center … As if the grass are antennas that catch a flow of news in space.
Duration: 5 minutes, PAL, Stereo
Format: DV, DVD, VHS
– Emirates Film Competition, Abu Dhabi
– In/Between; Localize, Stamsund, Norway
– Östersunds konstvideofestival, Sweden
– Haninge konsthall, Sweden
– Tokyo – Embassy of Sweden, Japan
– Osaka Contemporary Art Center, Japan
© Gunilla Leander